
Okay, I am a woman so I guess I can't really relate to the latest story I read on NewsMax.com. But then again, maybe I can, for since I was a mere teen I heard that men are guided not by their hearts, or minds, but, by their...shall I say libido?
According to Newsmax the CIA has found the magic bullet...something that makes men give up information...at least in third world countries where they can't easily get their own prescription. Just give older male potential informants a couple Viagra pills and you and get the info you are seeking. Plus when they tell their friends you get even more informants. Who wouldathunkit?
According to the Newsmax source: "The key, Smith said, is to find a way to meet the informant’s personal needs in a way that keeps him firmly on your side but leaves little or no visible trace.
“You’re trying to bridge a gap between people living in the 18th century and people coming in from the 21st century,” Smith said, “so you look for those common things in the form of material aid that motivate people everywhere.”
Sexual performance drugs are generally unavailable in the remote areas where the agency’s teams operate. Viagra, however, has been available in Kabul markets for a number of years and enjoys a relatively wide reputation.
“You didn’t hand it out to younger guys, but it could be a silver bullet to make connections to the older ones,” said one retired operative familiar with the drug’s use in Afghanistan."
So the safety of the world may depend upon the "little blue pill"...and we just thought it was a recreational drug!
I am going to go check out the Pfizer stock. Looks the government might be buying a lot of it in the future.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/cia_viagra_afghanistan/2008/12/26/165498.html
No comments:
Post a Comment